Home loans for first home buyers
Buying your first home is a big milestone, but it also involves some big financial decisions.
And when you’ve never done it before, the home loan process can seem daunting and overwhelming, not helped by all the confusing jargon.
It’s natural if you have lots of questions about the process, such as:
- How much do I need to save for a deposit?
- How much can I afford to borrow for my first home loan?
- What are the incentives for first home buyers in Australia?
- What’s the total cost of a home loan?
We apply our extensive knowledge to find a solution that is right for you and guide you throughout the loan application process.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. With one of our expert Finance Brokers on your side, the process should be a lot smoother.
You can avoid the stress and confusion as we:
- Take the time to understand your needs and goals
- Calculate how much you can afford to borrow
- Help you apply for first home buyer incentives and stamp duty concessions
- Help you compare home loan deals that best suit your situation
- Explain the home buying process so you know what to expect
- Help you apply for the loan and manage the process right through to settlement
Looking to get your foot on the property ladder?
A Finance Broker with 20 years experience, Brendon Cowan’s clientele are mostly professional and/or small business owners seeking a relationship based approach to obtaining finance.
Lenders offering green loans
Do you want to make your home more sustainable? If so, you might be interested...
Demand outstripping supply
Properties are being removed from the market faster than they’re being added, which is pushing...
Investor activity rising
First home buyers have been drifting out of the market, while investors have been piling...
Property investors cashing in
This is a great time to be a property investor, with tenants being forced to...
Many homes cheaper to buy than rent
New analysis from CoreLogic has found that buying a property is cheaper than renting for...
Mortgage deferrals available
As many parts of Australia have returned to lockdown over the past few weeks, lenders...
Property now worth $8 trillion
The total value of Australian residential real estate has now passed the $8 trillion mark,...
Budget promotes home ownership
The federal government, in its recent budget, announced three measures to make it easier for...