Home loans for first home buyers
Buying your first home is a big milestone, but it also involves some big financial decisions.
And when you’ve never done it before, the home loan process can seem daunting and overwhelming, not helped by all the confusing jargon.
It’s natural if you have lots of questions about the process, such as:
- How much do I need to save for a deposit?
- How much can I afford to borrow for my first home loan?
- What are the incentives for first home buyers in Australia?
- What’s the total cost of a home loan?
We apply our extensive knowledge to find a solution that is right for you and guide you throughout the loan application process.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. With one of our expert Finance Brokers on your side, the process should be a lot smoother.
You can avoid the stress and confusion as we:
- Take the time to understand your needs and goals
- Calculate how much you can afford to borrow
- Help you apply for first home buyer incentives and stamp duty concessions
- Help you compare home loan deals that best suit your situation
- Explain the home buying process so you know what to expect
- Help you apply for the loan and manage the process right through to settlement