Home, car & personal loans for police officers, firefighters & paramedics
Members of the emergency services are a different breed. Not just because they risk their lives to keep the rest of us safe. But also because banks treat them differently when they apply for home loans, car loans and personal loans.
Because banks know that people who work for the police force, fire service and ambulance service:
- Have more secure employment than the average Australian worker – which means they’re more likely to repay their loans
- Get paid differently (with overtime, allowances and bonuses common practice) – which means their income needs to be assessed differently
If you work for the emergency services, banks might:
- Charge you lower interest rates
- Allow you to buy a property with a smaller deposit
- Waive the need to pay lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI) if you borrow more than 80%
Conditions apply, depending on your personal circumstances and the lender you choose.
We apply our extensive knowledge to find a solution that is right for you and guide you throughout the loan application process.
If you work for the police force, fire service or ambulance service and you want a loan, it makes sense to choose a specialised Finance Broker who:
- Knows what it’s like to work for the emergency services
- Understands the special criteria lenders use when assessing loan applications from members of the emergency services
Whether you’re a police officer, a firefighter or a paramedic, we can help you with:
- Home loans
- Construction loans
- Car loans
- Personal loans