Finance your next machinery investment
Whether you run a construction company or an agricultural operation, you can’t make money without having the right machinery.
And, generally, you can’t acquire the yellow goods you need without a loan.
One of our experienced asset Finance Brokers can help you acquire a range of new and second-hand yellow goods:
- Construction machinery – such as forklifts, cranes, pumps, bulldozers and dump trucks
- Agricultural machinery – such as tractors, harvesters, sprayers, backhoes and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
- Earthmoving machinery – such as excavators, loaders, bobcats, graders and scrapers
We apply our extensive knowledge to find a solution that is right for you and guide you throughout the loan application process.
Of course, there’s nothing to stop you approaching a lender on your own. But that can be problematic:
- Do you know all the banks and non-bank lenders that offer yellow goods finance?
- Do you have time to compare the hundreds of different loan options?
- Do you know the different credit policies of the different lenders?
- Do you know how to structure a loan application so it doesn’t get rejected?
- Do you have time to manage the loan process from start to finish?
If the answer to any of those questions is ‘no’, it might be best to let one of our experienced Finance Brokers handle the complicated, time-consuming task of organising yellow goods finance for you.
Looking to get your foot on the property ladder?
A Finance Broker with 20 years experience, Brendon Cowan’s clientele are mostly professional and/or small business owners seeking a relationship based approach to obtaining finance.
How to get a great loan in hot market
With the property market running hot, mortgage lending is at historically high levels, according to...
RBA urges banks to keep lending standards high
Reserve Bank governor Philip Lowe has reminded banks they need to continue rigorously assessing home...