Finance your next plant or equipment investment
Buying plant and equipment for your business isn’t an expense – it’s an investment. Because without these vital assets, your business can’t serve customers and make sales.
An experienced asset finance specialist, like the Finance Brokers at financebroker.com, can help your business secure the funds it needs to make these investments. That includes:
- Plant assets – such as forklifts, lifts, hoists, cranes and power tools
- Equipment assets – such as computers, printers, photocopiers, phone systems and office furniture
We apply our extensive knowledge to find a solution that is right for you and guide you throughout the loan application process.
In Australia, there’s an array of lenders offering an array of loan products, depending on:
- What industry your business is in
- Its credit history and financial position
- How much your business wants to borrow
- How quickly it needs the money
- Whether it wants to provide security (and, if so, what kind)
One of our experienced asset Finance Brokers can help you secure the plant and equipment you need, whether new or second-hand. They will take the time to understand your unique circumstances, and will then shortlist lenders and loans that match your unique criteria.
And, they’ll manage the application process from start to finish. That not only saves you valuable time; it also increases your chances of approval.